20
Sep

Sheesh.  I’ve actually been keeping this site fairly active lately.  I guess 10% of the reason is because I keep finding really good stuff that I want to share.  The other 90% is me trying to avoid starting my new ebook.  I’m great once I get started but actually writing that first chapter is like pulling teeth.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to another blog that I think totally rocks called Traffic Exchange News.

If you use traffic exchanges you know that every day your inbox gets filled with emails from owners trying to get you to surf their exchanges.  Sometimes I just delete these but if I plan on surfing there are usually some really good specials that get me to surf one exchange over the other.

Traffic Exchange News sorts through all of these emails every day and lists all the exchanges that are having specials.

I’d be lying if I said I had never thought of doing something like this myself.  However I know that I would get bored and I probably wouldn’t last more than 2 weeks.  Somehow Keith manages to do this almost every day making it one of the best resources for traffic exchange users.

If you plan on surfing any traffic exchanges today make sure you check out Traffic Exchange News first.

Be Sociable, Share!
  • more Traffic Exchange News   Where to Surf Today

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 20th, 2009 at 2:00 pm and is filed under Internet Marketing, Traffic Exchanges. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or TrackBack URI from your own site.

One Response to "Traffic Exchange News – Where to Surf Today"

  1. 1 Keith Butterworth
    September 24th, 2009 at 1:31 am  

    Hi Jerry
    Thanks for the mention.
    Although I do try and update the site daily my offline life sometimes makes it difficult to get to a computer.
    Regards
    K

Leave a reply

Name (*)
Mail (*)
URI
Comment