Top 12 Sweeva Tips and Tricks
1. Read the FAQ - Sweeva is a unique program combining the elements of social networking and free traffic exchange programs. The more you understand how the system works the easier it will be for you to take advantage of all the features it has to offer.
2. Update Your Profile – Sweeva is a social site. That means that other members are going to be just as interested in who you are as they are about what you are promoting. Keep your profile updated and don’t forget to upload your photo to Gravatar.
3. Organize Your Websites – Every page you submit to Sweeva will be visible on your profile. Even if you don’t plan to spend any credits promoting a page it’s a good idea to have a list of your sites that can be viewed by other members. Tip: Add your sites with the Sweeva toolbar to earn toolbar loyalty points.
4. Add Quality Feedback – Sweeva gives you the ability to receive instant feedback on any pages that you are promoting. By leaving quality comments on other people’s sites you are not only earning experience points for yourself but you are also helping to get yourself recognized as a valuable member of the Sweeva community.
5. Add Profile Comments – Check out some of the profiles of other members and post a personal message on their page. Ask them about their sites or just introduce yourself. Obviously don’t spam them with your offers but take advantage of this opportunity to network with other members.
6. Support Your Downline – If you refer a new member to Sweeva post a message on their profile to welcome them. Let them know that you are available to help them if they need it. Remember, the more active your Sweeva referrals are the greater your rewards.
7. Strike While the Iron is Hot – Regardless of how many credits you bid your site will only be seen by however many people are surfing at the time it is shown. The number of people surfing varies throughout the day but you can get a good idea of when Sweeva is most active by looking at the daily stats. You can also see how many people are currently online by looking at the “Previous Site” numbers at the bottom of the members area. Wait until there is a good sized crowd of people surfing before you show your site to maximize your page’s exposure. Tip: Activity tends to go way up right after the owners send out an email update.
8. Conserve Your Credits – If you plan on surfing Sweeva for awhile try adjusting your bids to see how low you can go. It usually takes about 10 minutes to find out if your bid has been accepted. Don’t overbid unless you really want to get your site seen now.
9. Engage Your Guests – My favorite way to use Sweeva is to be present when my site is being shown. This lets me personally welcome people to my page and let them know that I am there if they have any questions. Be social. Thank people if they say something nice. Give out stars. Have fun with it and reap the rewards.
10. Clean Your Comments – This might seem controversial but I delete unwanted comments from my pages before they are shown. Negative comments are fine because it gives me a chance to interact with people but I would rather people only see the quality comments on my page. A page full of people posting “ok” and “good” does nothing to benefit you. It’s no different than tidying up your home before you invite over company. Delete the junk from your comments to make sure the important comments can be seen.
11. Upgrade Your Membership – If you can afford it the upgraded Sweeva membership is one of the best deals around. Not only will you earn greater commissions from your downline but you will also earn credits and XP faster than free members.
12. Be Creative – Sweeva is your social networking community. You can make it into whatever you want it to be. Think of new ways to interact with other members. Try out a new splash page. Record a video. Have a contest. Be social. It’s your Sweeva. Have fun with it!
What do you think? Got any other suggestions? Post them in the comments below.
Tags: Downline, Elements, Exchange Programs, Experience Points, free traffic, Good Time, Gravatar, Loyalty Points, Member Mark, mysweeva, Network With Other Members, New Member, Personal Message, Profiles, Quality Comments, Quality Feedback, Referrals, Rewards, social browsing, Social Networking, social te, social traffic exchange, sweeva, sweeva te, sweeva traffic exchange, sweeva.com, Tips And Tricks, traffic exchange